- Peter Norton.Introduction to Computers, (7th edition), McGraw-Hill SiE, ISBN 0-07-059374-4
This course fulfills the university core requirement in computing. As such, there are multiple objectives of this course, which primarily include the following:
- To give everyone a flavor of the kinds of things studied in Computers.
- To give every student a set of productivity tools that they will be able to use for the rest of their lives.
- To encourage students to learn in computer majors.
- To provide students with a useful start with computers.
Curriculum is empty