Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia
Feb 2012 – Present
Taught students at university level, the following subjects:
- Structured Programming & Databases
- Fundamentals of Programming I & II
- C, C++, C#
- Web design and development
- Information Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Databases and Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming
- Physics I
As a PhD Graduate Assistant, I am also doing my research work over the research title, “Seabed Logging Independent Component Analysis with the Additive Kurtoic Contrast Function”.
A.F. Ferguson & Co (PwC Pakistan)
Dec 2010 – Feb 2012
- Providing business advisory and assurance services, pertaining to the IT Infrastructure of respective clients.
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients.
- Assessing the internal control environment for accounting information systems and critical IT processes at our clients.
- Assessing the vulnerabilities of the IT Infrastructure with respect to the following domains:
- IT General Controls
- Access Management
- Change Management
- Computer Operations
- Application Controls
Conducted trainings over IT Assurance and governance and analyzing client multi-platform systems while providing detailed reports on the vulnerabilities of business critical applications to our clients.
Habib Bank Limited
Assistant Policy Manager – Personal Loan
May 2010 – Dec 2010
- Reconciliation of accounts for delinquency monitoring and portfolio management.
- Assisting MIS unit in all Personal Loan MIS, on monthly & Quarterly basis for Delinquencies, Product Caps and Segmentation.
- Perform training sessions with CRM departments regarding any policy, business process and IT-related updates.
Act as an IT coordinator from CRM department. Actively participates and communicates in work groups that make up the Credit Department.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Feb 2008 – Apr 2010
- Assess Credit Risk financial documents.
- Actively participates and communicates in the team-based work groups that make up the Credit Department.
- Applications are thoroughly reviewed against the Policy criteria and assess credit risk.
- Reconciliation of approvals before forwarding to FRMU and tracking of pending or approvals with discrepancies.
Performed Scorecard training to Credit Initiation Unit department, for the introduction to the new Credit Profiling of customers for Credit Card products.
Dec 2006 – Dec 2007
Worked on SAP User-Level Maintenance for 800 SAP users. Developed the following web solutions:
- Siemens Medical Re-Imbursement solution,
- Vehicle Management Solution,
- Siemens Internet Web Portal,
- Siemens Intranet Web Portal,
- Complaint Management System,
- Change Request Management System,
- Project Management (PM) Portal,
Various web Forms, online questionnaires and feedback forms for Siemens intranet web portal.